CSA Race Camp
Skiing and race-raining in Obertauern ‘at the very top’
Are you a group, or one to two persons, who would love to develop further in this area? We will gladly train you in the technique of giant slalom-skiing. We enjoy motivating racing skiiers of all ages.
The requirements for participation in the CSA Race Camp include a sound basic technique, physical fitness and the willingness to practice extensively. We will gladly advise you on the correct equipment in terms of skis and skiwear.
Race-training is established on the basis of the Austrian ski-instructor’s diploma course, as well as on the Austrian trainer’s course.
Good all-round carving or racing skis
- No slalom skis (due to the reduced radius
Recommended radius: 16m or over
Additional protection recommended
Racing suit optional
Morning programme: Training with poles on a stretch which is cordoned off for you.
Afternoon programme: Training in techniques without poles, focusing on giant slalom technique.
Daily video analysis following training
Duration: According to preference – even possible for a whole day!
Dates: To be arranged
- CSA Race Camp from 7-11 December
- CSA Race Camp from 14-18 December
We will be happy to agree on an individual date for your training in the CSA Race Camp in Obertauern. Please send us your requests.
- Good skiiers, who would like a glimpse into the world of ski-racing and seek their first experiences between the gates.
- Good skiiers, who would like to further develop their existing skills in giant slalom-skiing.
- Requirements: Safe skiing on black runs
|Meeting Point||Office of the CSA Grillitsch & Partner Skiing School|