CSA Staff Academy
The constant advancement, professional training and ongoing professional development of our staff is very close to our hearts. It is important to us that the strengths and talents of every single member are encouraged. We set ourselves shared goals to be a successful and modern skiing school. On this basis, we opened the CSA Staff Academy in 2013. Adapted training opportunities, modern tools for analysis and training plans for the development of technique in all types of ski-sports offer our staff a fantastic grounding.
Many members of staff at our skiing school have already completed the State ski-instructor’s diploma and have witnessed enormous development. We naturally want to support this and encourage success in various types of winter sport.
At the CSA Silvia Grillitsch Skiing School, a large team of experienced ski-instructors awaits our employees, as well as mountain and ski-guides, who will gladly pass on their well-established expertise.
2. Video analysis with technique and tips for improvement
3. Check form - preparation of a goal agreement with the trainer (further education, own skills)
4. Start of the training (twice a week)
5. Modern training plan with different performance groups in technology, giant slalom, freestyle, freeride, avalanche, alpine training and teaching
6. Schedule for progress check and satisfaction with the training
7. Lectures by specialists on topics such as: equipment and new trends in the ski industry, Alpine safety, cross-country and alternative sports
8. Final discussion about the progress made and the satisfaction of the training, possibilities for improvement
Using a tablet, we record motion sequences on skis and snowboards and then analyse the techniques with the help of a drawing tool. Any wrong posture or poor control of the skis can immediately be identified and worked on when played back in slow motion.
In this way, we effectively and professionally improve the technique of each individual.
2 to 3 times a week, free training all winter long!
- Professional "on boarding" process in Obertauern
- Access to our CSA Staff Academy
- Access to the internal online staff portal
- Access to the staff Facebook page for rapid communication
- Access to our company’s Facebook page
- On-site access to our smartphone tool
- On-site – 1-day intensive guidance in Obertauern
- On-site – Allocation of a mentor for the entire season
- On-site - Enrolment of employees in the CSA Staff Academy