Passion. Excitement. Fun. Individuality. Happiness. Professionalism. A sense of vocation.
We know that "Quality has many faces”!
Good, enthusiastic and high-performing employees are the core of our business. This is why we founded our own CSA Staff Academy in 2013. We offer our employees extensive training and professional development in sport and social skills, free of charge and throughout the winter.
Our employees are nationally and internationally successful. Amongst other things, our CSA Ladies Demo-skiing Team, "The Blueberries", are ISIA Skiing Demonstration Vice World Champions 2017 and European Champions 2017 in Samnaun, Switzerland, as well as the bronze medal winners of the European Formation Skiing Championships in Samnaun 2015 and were State Demo-skiing Champions in 2011, as well as frequent winners of the Vizestaatsmeister [Austrian national championships]. Our CSA Men’s Demo-skiing Team were even placed fourth at the World Championships.
We are proud to have helped many of our employees towards the successful completion of their ski-instructor’s diploma course.
- CSA Staff Academy (free training throughout the entire winter; professional development)
- Video-coaching and mentoring
- Good conditions for equipment & kit (skis, ski-boots, gloves, etc.)
- A long winter season from the end of November until the beginning of May
- Variety at work ( Airboarding, freeriding, organisation, ...)
- Staff accommodation in Obertauern and Talorten
- New, modern ski-wear by Phenix
- The most up-to-date teaching aids
- Professional safety equipment
- Intranet for efficient work
- Smartphone solution for modern communication and constant information on the day ahead
- Our Facebook page – Special group for our employees
On our Staff page, you will get further information on our staff mission, a profile of our requirements, the CSA Staff Academy, the general application process and information on the documents which we need from you.
Apply today for a job in one of the best known ski-resorts in the Alps – we look forward to receiving your application. Our Smiley Company is always on the look-out for new, motivated and adventure-loving colleagues.
- Conditions for the education in Austria
At www.sbssv.at you will get all course and training information on ski-instructor’s courses in Salzburg province.
We offer flexible work options, full-time for the whole winter, and part-time in the holidays, or only on weekends. Just ask us about these.