- If private lessons are cancelled until 5 pm the day before, the entire amount will be refunded, otherwise only 50 %.
- The minimum number of participants for ski courses are four persons. If there are less than four persons participating, we reserve the right to combine the courses or to shorten the number of the class hours. Tickets may only be used on consecutive days.
- There is the possibility of a repeated ski instructor change because of the flexible organization.
- The price can only be refunded with medical certificate in case of disease or injury. We assume no ability for all accidents happening before or during the courses.
- The cancellation of courses dependent on weather conditions cannot be compensated. Private courses take place in all weathers. The course ticket is not transferable. If course days are not exhausted, they will be expired.
- The use of the lift system is not included in the ski course due.
- In connection with COVID-19, the provisions of Item 11 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the SBSSV Terms and Conditions.
- The general terms and conditions of the SBSSV also apply.