CSA Staff Academy
“Quality has many faces”, we live this saying because we are convinced that everyone has special and individual strengths. Promotion and integration are very important to us. Over time, many of our employees have achieved state-certified ski instructor training and have developed well and are successful in a wide variety of areas.
Silvia Grillitsch is more than a passionate ski instructor and athlete. She took over the CSA ski school from her father, expanded it further and loves supporting and inspiring people. With her vision and spirit, she has created a community that is characterized by values such as courage, fun, passion and cohesion.
For this reason, we founded our own internal CSA Academy in 2013. With the CSA Academy, we want to provide our employees with progressive, modern training that is tailored to their respective performance levels and goals.
Many members of staff at our skiing school have already completed the State ski-instructor’s diploma and have witnessed enormous development. We naturally want to support this and encourage success in various types of winter sport.
At the CSA Silvia Grillitsch Skiing School, a large team of experienced ski-instructors awaits our employees, as well as mountain and ski-guides, who will gladly pass on their well-established expertise.
2. Video analysis with technique and tips for improvement
3. Check form - preparation of a goal agreement with the trainer (further education, own skills)
4. Start of the training (twice a week)
5. Modern training plan with different performance groups in technology, giant slalom, freestyle, freeride, avalanche, alpine training and teaching
6. Schedule for progress check and satisfaction with the training
7. Lectures by specialists on topics such as: equipment and new trends in the ski industry, Alpine safety, cross-country and alternative sports
8. Final discussion about the progress made and the satisfaction of the training, possibilities for improvement
Using a tablet, we record motion sequences on skis and snowboards and then analyse the techniques with the help of a drawing tool. Any wrong posture or poor control of the skis can immediately be identified and worked on when played back in slow motion.
In this way, we effectively and professionally improve the technique of each individual.
- CSA Employee Academy up to 4 free training courses every week, all winter long
- Individual CSA further training and courses
- Professional “on boarding” days for all CSA employees
- Look forward to joint CSA team events!
- Become a member of the CSA community with many activities even off the slopes (yoga, fitness training, fun and games, outdoor activities)
- Use our access to the internal online portal for employees.
- Use our self-developed CSA communication app.
- Use access to the Obertauern Employee Card, the Obertauern Crew Card, which contains many attractive offers.
- With us you get great offers on the best equipment.